Monday, August 20, 2007

Thing that happened to me today #17

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.
College Student: A big day? Doing what?
Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.


Sunday we went to Home Depot, bought a storm door, looked at some flooring. We didn't actually have time for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I suppose I need something exciting to happen for this blog to work.

Sorry about all the movie references, I guess I can't stop myself.

1 comment:

Gwydion said...

There is poetry in the little things, my brother. Don't be afraid to go for it...