Friday, August 10, 2007

Thing that happened to me today #12

Actually posting about what happened to me today when it is actually still today. Ok, I've totally screwed up this blog, but this post means I am trying again (wish me luck). I totally missed the month of July so here is a quick recap. Went to Baltimore with Sandy and the kids to spend a couple weeks with family and friends, which was great. I very much needed to relax and have some time off of work and this trip was very satisfying in that regard, although trips home are always hectic with trying to fit in visits to a million different people, but still refreshing. I was fortunate to get to see my brother Gwydion's play Abstract Nude which was performed at the Source Theatre during the Capitol Fringe Festival in D.C. while I was in town. It was such a great time. The play was hysterical. My brother is a genius. Mad props to him. Just got back from a three day work trip to northern Minnesota (Crookston) to harvest some barley lines. Today, I awoke to a broken air conditioner and 95 degrees. Can't wait to see the bill to fix it.

No comments: