Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thing that happened to me today #29

About a week ago, I crossed paths with some girl that I have seen in the greenhouses where I work many times, and so I said the standard hello that you nicely say to people you see a lot but don't know. Her reply, "Good morning". Normally not a bad reply, however, it was four o'clock in the afternoon. I caught it, but it didn't faze me, that happens to people. I have done it myself before. Everyone has I'm sure. Maybe she was just stunned by the handsome fellow saying hi to her. I left it at that. Yesterday though, I saw her again, and my hello received the same reply. Good morning to me, this time at two o'clock in the afternoon. Now I don't know what to think. Maybe she is time-challenged. Or perhaps just completely oblivious to the world around her. Or socially inept. Or just that tongue-tied around strapping young men. Yep, that's the one it must be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to burst your bubble, my friend, but anything before dinner IS morning on a college campus...especially after Thursday...trust me, I teach logic at 8 a.m.