Monday, October 01, 2007

Story I came across today #1

You have probably noticed a new title here for this blog entry. It's because writing only about what actually happens to me on a daily basis doesn't always make for interesting blogging. Sure there are some tings I'd like to share and will, but I can't seem to find enough to post about when life is mundane, another work week and the like. So I will add a few things I come across that may be interesting/amusing, especially since Gwydion may be taking a break from doing this sort of thing - I had been passing these tidbits on to him anyway, so why not blog them myself?). Hopefully this will help to increase the post flow and the visitors along with it. So here we go with #1:

The world of medical science has brought us many things, but where are we heading when you can give birth to your own grandchildren? Weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your life is NOT mundane! Anybody can blog about articles on the web, but your life experiences are unique and I for one, am more interested in you(then again, I might be biased).

Ben Alsop said...

Hey Bubba

I know my life is not mundane as a whole, far from it, but there are stretches of time where not much out of the ordinary occurs, which translates to no blogging (which may not be a bad thing because I don't really have time for it). In the interest of keeping some readers though, I need something to fill the gaps every now and then.

Love you!